It’s a new year, and I need ways to reduce the time I spend vegetating in front of the TV. So here are 8 things I want to do this year.
1. Read a book each month.
2. Run/walk 5km. Not a marathon (have never dreamt of torturing myself that way), but still the longest I’ve gone.
3. Indulge in craft projects, one every two months.
4. Pack more lunches to work. It’s healthier, and easier on my pocket.
5. Get comfortable with these in my cooking repertoire.
6. Get more comfortable baking.
7. Working on getting more interesting chords. I’m going to use Greg Howlett’s suggestions.
8. Work on three piano pieces.