Well, hello. Two months have gone by so quickly, faster than I’ve had time to sit, breath and dream what I want for this year. 2015, you’re shaping up to be rather interesting. And so my resolutions will be made to keep growing near the sky, as I used to sing every day in secondary school.
1. Read 12 books this year. I just missed last year, even with the number of Agatha Christie books I’d picked up. This year’s getting off well. I’ve finished Snoop: what your things say about you, am on Marcus Zusak’s The Book Thief, and have signed up for Penguin’s inspiration list. #penguinspo
2. Pack food for lunch twice a month. So many lovely recipes to try!
3. Exercise at least once a week, walk home more. Get the heart pumping, the blood flowing!
4. Be open to new people, new experiences. Ok I’m playing cheat with this because of a trip to NZ with two friends and 5 of their friends. Zip lining, hang gliding anyone? Two birds killed with one stone.
5. Master a new piano piece each quarter. No concert on the cards, but I need to keep those talons well oiled. Explore the emotions of songs, bring out the beauty in them.
Above all, I want to Live, Laugh, Love.